• 18+ Years
• Open Water Certification
• Advanced Open Water Certification
• Rescue Diver Certification
• EFR Primary and Secondary Care Training
• Minimum of 40 Logged Dives
• PADI Divemaster Crewpack
• Full Set of Equipment (possible to rent)
Basic Program - 5 Weeks
Looking for a great deal on dive training? Bongo Bongo Divers offers a basic program that includes all the essentials you need to become a skilled diver. This package includes sanctuary fees, unlimited diving, and a discount at the on-site bar. You'll also receive a Bongo Bongo Divers t-shirt and a mask strap to keep your gear in top condition. And before you graduate, you'll have to complete the infamous Snorkel Test, a fun rite of passage for divers.
Extensive Program - 12 Weeks
Take your diving skills to the next level with Bongo Bongo Divers' extensive program. In addition to everything included in the basic program, you'll also receive training in three specialties: Deep, Nitrox, and Sidemount. These specialties will allow you to dive deeper, stay underwater longer, and carry your tanks in a more streamlined way. With these added skills, you'll be able to take on more challenging dives and explore even more of the underwater world.
Don't see what you're looking for in our two programs? No problem! We can create a customized package just for you. Contact us for details.
• 400 Meter Timed Swim
• 15 Minute Float + 2 Minute Tread
• 800 Meter Timed Snorkel Swim
• 100 Meter Timed Tired Diver Tow
• Equipment Exchange
• Scuba Review/ReActivate
• Skin Diver Course and Snorkeling Supervision
• Discovery Scuba Dive in Confined Water
• Discovery Scuba Dive in Open Water
• Discover Local Diving in Open Water
A PADI Divemaster who has been certified as an Open Water diver more than 6 month.
You also need:
Our two weeks program will teach you how to conduct all PADI core courses. You will be able to organise and present most important information as well as conduct dive skill development sessions and open water training.
You will become a better speaker in public, develop great underwater demonstration skills and learn how to supervise and control student divers whilst ensuring the divers safety.We will teach you how to anticipate and solve common problems, that often occur when training divers, as well as correct positioning yourself so you are always close to respond.
Our PADI Instructor Development Course will give you plenty of practice and experience, in a role playing environment.
Key subjects include:
• Ascent in confined and open water
• Ascents & Descents (in Open Water)
• Ascents & Descent Lines – how to set up at an open water dive site
• Adventures in Diving – Search & Recovery, Liftbags & Knots
• CESA – How to do the Controlled Emergency Swimming
• Rescue Diver – exercise 7
• Emergency First Response Instructor Course
• Free Preparation Course – 2 days duration
• Lunch throughout the duration of the PADI IDC
• Coffee/tea and water through out the course
• Free T-Shirt
It’s highly recommended that as a PADI Pro you have your own full set of gear. If you would like to purchase equipment when you are here we can offer you attractive discounts on all major brands available in the Philippines. If you do not not own a full set of scuba equipment, or for travel reasons don’t wish to bring your gear, we can provide a, BCD, Regulator, Mask/Snorkel & wetsuit for you.
Additionally, you will however need to provide the following for the IDC, the IE and any teaching work you are involved in once you become a certified PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.
• Dive Computer
• Knife or cutting tool
• Surface Marker Buoy (SMB or DSMB)
If you need to rent equipment (for example if you are traveling, and will purchase gear later on) we offer to rent you a complete set, including computer, knife etc. for $100 for the whole of the prep days, IDC and IE.
Everyone taking their PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor needs to have their own PADI Materials. PADI has sensible environmental practises, and in 2023 most of your materials will be digital. The cost of your materials are already included in the package price of PHP 99,000.
• PADI Backpack
• PADI Guide to Teaching
• Diving Knowledge Workbook
• PADI most current, Quizzes & Exam Booklets (Open Water, Rescue Diver, Divemaster)
• PADI Specialty Course Instructor Manual
• Peak Performance Buoyancy Instructor Outline
• PADI Open Water course Prescriptive Lesson Guide
• Dive Lesson Planning Slates [Confined and Open Water)
• Cue cards for: Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Rescue Diver & Divemaster course
Emergency First Response Instructor Manual